Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT
Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Open here
for more information on Delivered by Citrix. Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.60 MB (4818456 bytes) on disk.
Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT contains of the executables below. They take 5.14 MB (5392992
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (309.52 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (133.52 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.02 KB)
The current web page applies to Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT version 1.0
Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT is a program by Delivered by Citrix. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT or simply click the Search field and type in "Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT". If it is installed on your PC the Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT.
8. After uninstalling Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Private Bank COE- AP Secu_SG_INT in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 02:08:56.130