Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0
This web page is about Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0 from your systemPrivacy SafeGuard
. Further information on Privacy SafeGuard can be found here
. You can see more info related to Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0 at http://www.privacysafeguard.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\PrivacySafeGuard folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PrivacySafeGuard\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 698.28 KB (715038 bytes) on disk.
Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 704.78 KB (721694
bytes) on disk.
- Install.Stats.Ping.exe (6.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0.
Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0 is a program by the software company Privacy SafeGuard. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.privacysafeguard.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PrivacySafeGuard\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0.
8. After removing Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0 by Privacy SafeGuard from your computer, we are not saying that Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0 by Privacy SafeGuard is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Privacy SafeGuard version 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:09:46.907