This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Privacy Eraser for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Privacy Eraser from your PCCybertron Software Co., Ltd.
. Check out here
for more details on Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.. Click on http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
to get more facts about Privacy Eraser on Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.'s website. Privacy Eraser is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Privacy Eraser is C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 6.68 MB (7002200 bytes) on disk and is called PrivacyEraser64.exe.
Privacy Eraser contains of the executables below. They take 11.75 MB (12321032
bytes) on disk.
- PrivacyEraser.exe (4.38 MB)
- PrivacyEraser64.exe (6.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.59 KB)
The current page applies to Privacy Eraser version 184.108.40.2065
only. You can find here a few links to other Privacy Eraser versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser
- C:\Users\whhei\AppData\Roaming\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\PrivacyEraser64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\whhei\AppData\Roaming\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\Config.xml
- C:\Users\whhei\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Privacy Eraser.history
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\PrivacyEraser64.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\PrivacyEraser64.exe.FriendlyAppName
Privacy Eraser is an application offered by the software company Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.. Some people decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Privacy Eraser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Privacy Eraser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Privacy Eraser or simply click the Search field and type in "Privacy Eraser". The Privacy Eraser application will be found automatically. When you select Privacy Eraser in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Privacy Eraser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Privacy Eraser:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Privacy Eraser.
8. After uninstalling Privacy Eraser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Privacy Eraser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Privacy Eraser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Privacy Eraser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 15:43:43.863