You can find below detailed information on how to remove Privacy Eraser for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Privacy Eraser from your computerCybertron Software Co., Ltd.
. Further information on Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
to get more facts about Privacy Eraser on Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.'s website. Privacy Eraser is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Privacy Eraser is C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 6.12 MB (6416360 bytes) on disk and is labeled PrivacyEraser64.exe.
Privacy Eraser is comprised of the following executables which take 10.84 MB (11370424
bytes) on disk:
- PrivacyEraser.exe (4.04 MB)
- PrivacyEraser64.exe (6.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.98 KB)
This page is about Privacy Eraser version 184.108.40.2062
only. Click on the links below for other Privacy Eraser versions:
...click to view all...
Privacy Eraser is a program by the software company Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Privacy Eraser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Privacy Eraser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Privacy Eraser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Privacy Eraser". If it exists on your system the Privacy Eraser app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Privacy Eraser in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Privacy Eraser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Privacy Eraser:
- The publisher is: http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Privacy Eraser.
8. After removing Privacy Eraser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Privacy Eraser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Privacy Eraser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Privacy Eraser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 02:02:40.490