Privacy Eraser is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Privacy Eraser from your computerCybertron Software Co., Ltd.
. More information about Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. can be read here
. More information about Privacy Eraser can be seen at http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
. Privacy Eraser is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Privacy Eraser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Privacy Eraser's main file takes about 3.63 MB (3804648 bytes) and is named PrivacyEraser.exe.
Privacy Eraser contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.28 MB (8679352
bytes) on disk.
- PrivacyEraser.exe (3.63 MB)
- PrivacyEraser64.exe (3.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.528
of Privacy Eraser. For more Privacy Eraser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Privacy Eraser is a program released by the software company Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Privacy Eraser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Privacy Eraser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Privacy Eraser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Privacy Eraser". The Privacy Eraser application will be found automatically. When you click Privacy Eraser in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Privacy Eraser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Privacy Eraser:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Privacy Eraser.
8. After uninstalling Privacy Eraser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Privacy Eraser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Privacy Eraser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Privacy Eraser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 15:51:25.373