You can find on this page details on how to remove Privacy Eraser for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Privacy Eraser from your systemCybertron Software Co., Ltd.
. Check out here
for more info on Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.. Detailed information about Privacy Eraser can be seen at http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
. Privacy Eraser is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Privacy Eraser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.89 MB (4080616 bytes) on disk and is titled PrivacyEraser.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Privacy Eraser. They occupy about 9.85 MB (10326968
bytes) on disk.
- PrivacyEraser.exe (3.89 MB)
- PrivacyEraser64.exe (5.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1998
of Privacy Eraser. You can find below info on other application versions of Privacy Eraser:
...click to view all...
Privacy Eraser is an application by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Privacy Eraser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Privacy Eraser from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Privacy Eraser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Privacy Eraser". If it exists on your system the Privacy Eraser app will be found automatically. After you select Privacy Eraser in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Privacy Eraser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Privacy Eraser:
- The publisher is: http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Privacy Eraser.
8. After uninstalling Privacy Eraser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Privacy Eraser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Privacy Eraser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Privacy Eraser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 20:23:50.563