This page is about Privacy Eraser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Privacy Eraser from your computerCybertron Software Co., Ltd.
. You can read more on Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Privacy Eraser can be found at http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
. Privacy Eraser is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Privacy Eraser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Privacy Eraser's primary file takes around 4.06 MB (4255720 bytes) and is named PrivacyEraser.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Privacy Eraser. They occupy 4.74 MB (4971472
bytes) on disk.
- PrivacyEraser.exe (4.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.98 KB)
This info is about Privacy Eraser version 220.127.116.117
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Privacy Eraser:
...click to view all...
Privacy Eraser has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Privacy Eraser from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Privacy Eraser:
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\Languages\Arabic.xml
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\Languages\Dutch.xml
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\Languages\English.xml
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\Languages\French.xml
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\Languages\Hungarian.xml
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\Languages\Italian.xml
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\Languages\Korean.xml
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\Languages\Polish.xml
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\Languages\Portuguese (Brazilian).xml
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\Languages\Russian.xml
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\Languages\Turkish.xml
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\PrivacyEraser.exe
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\PrivacyEraser64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.msg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\Config.xml
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser
Privacy Eraser is an application marketed by the software company Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Privacy Eraser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Privacy Eraser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Privacy Eraser or simply click the Search field and type in "Privacy Eraser". If it exists on your system the Privacy Eraser application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Privacy Eraser in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Privacy Eraser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Privacy Eraser:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Privacy Eraser.
8. After removing Privacy Eraser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Privacy Eraser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Privacy Eraser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Privacy Eraser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:36:24.813