Privacy Drive is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Privacy Drive from your PCCybertron Software Co., Ltd.
. More information on Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-drive/
to get more details about Privacy Drive on Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.'s website. Privacy Drive is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cybertron\Privacy Drive folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Privacy Drive is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cybertron\Privacy Drive\unins000.exe. PrivacyDrive.exe is the Privacy Drive's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.38 MB (2498648 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Privacy Drive. They occupy 3.40 MB (3569432
bytes) on disk.
- pdsvc.exe (338.10 KB)
- PrivacyDrive.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Privacy Drive version 22.214.171.1247
alone. For other Privacy Drive versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Privacy Drive is a program marketed by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Privacy Drive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Privacy Drive from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Privacy Drive or simply activate the Search field and type in "Privacy Drive". If it is installed on your PC the Privacy Drive program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Privacy Drive in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Privacy Drive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Privacy Drive:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-drive/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cybertron\Privacy Drive\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Privacy Drive.
8. After uninstalling Privacy Drive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Privacy Drive that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Privacy Drive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Privacy Drive by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Privacy Drive by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Privacy Drive supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 06:54:55.360