This web page is about PrivaZer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PrivaZer from your systemGoversoft LLC
. More data about Goversoft LLC can be read here
. Click on http://www.privazer.com
to get more info about PrivaZer on Goversoft LLC's website. Usually the PrivaZer program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall PrivaZer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 14.48 MB (15182088 bytes) on disk and is titled PrivaZer.exe.
The following executables are contained in PrivaZer. They take 16.36 MB (17154088
bytes) on disk.
- patch.exe (420.76 KB)
- PrivaZer.exe (14.48 MB)
- privazer_remover.exe (1.07 MB)
- privazer_start.exe (407.26 KB)
This page is about PrivaZer version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other PrivaZer versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove PrivaZer from your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall PrivaZer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PrivaZer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\patch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\PrivaMenu5.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\PrivaZer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_start.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PrivaZer\Registry backups\130699343741720000_x64
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\PrivaZer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PrivaZer\Privazer deinstallieren.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PrivaZer\PrivaZer.lnk
PrivaZer is an application marketed by Goversoft LLC. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase PrivaZer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PrivaZer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PrivaZer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PrivaZer". If it is installed on your PC the PrivaZer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PrivaZer in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PrivaZer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PrivaZer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.privazer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PrivaZer.
8. After removing PrivaZer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PrivaZer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PrivaZer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PrivaZer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 10:48:44.127