You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PrivaZer for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PrivaZer from your computerGoversoft LLC
. More info about Goversoft LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.privazer.com
to get more information about PrivaZer on Goversoft LLC's website. PrivaZer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\PrivaZer folder, depending on the user's decision. PrivaZer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled PrivaZer.exe and occupies 2.76 MB (2894984 bytes).
PrivaZer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.35 MB (5608632
bytes) on disk.
- contextMenuEXE.exe (504.64 KB)
- patch.exe (421.63 KB)
- PrivaZer.exe (2.76 MB)
- privazer_remover.exe (889.14 KB)
- privazer_start.exe (834.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of PrivaZer. You can find below info on other releases of PrivaZer:
...click to view all...
PrivaZer is a program offered by Goversoft LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall PrivaZer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PrivaZer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PrivaZer or simply click the Search field and type in "PrivaZer". If it is installed on your PC the PrivaZer application will be found automatically. After you click PrivaZer in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PrivaZer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PrivaZer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.privazer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PrivaZer.
8. After removing PrivaZer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PrivaZer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PrivaZer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PrivaZer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 14:04:39.850