This info is about PrivaZer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PrivaZer from your systemGoversoft LLC
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Goversoft LLC. Please open http://www.privazer.com
if you want to read more on PrivaZer on Goversoft LLC's page. Usually the PrivaZer application is placed in the C:\Program Files\PrivaZer directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PrivaZer. PrivaZer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 13.01 MB (13644424 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in PrivaZer. They take 15.35 MB (16093216
bytes) on disk.
- patch.exe (421.63 KB)
- PrivaZer.exe (13.01 MB)
- privazer_remover.exe (1.11 MB)
- privazer_start.exe (834.63 KB)
The current page applies to PrivaZer version 184.108.40.206
only. For more PrivaZer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you remove PrivaZer from your computer.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove PrivaZer:
- C:\Program Files\PrivaZer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail\Bigpond (ae 7c8\Inbox\Software Info\PrivaZer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PrivaZer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\PrivaZer\patch.exe
- C:\Program Files\PrivaZer\PrivaMenu5.dll
- C:\Program Files\PrivaZer\PrivaZer.exe
- C:\Program Files\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
PrivaZer is a program by the software company Goversoft LLC. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall PrivaZer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PrivaZer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PrivaZer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PrivaZer". If it is installed on your PC the PrivaZer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PrivaZer in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PrivaZer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PrivaZer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.privazer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PrivaZer.
8. After removing PrivaZer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PrivaZer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PrivaZer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PrivaZer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 22:32:03.463