This page contains thorough information on how to remove Prison for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Prison from your systemGameHitZone.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on GameHitZone.com. You can get more details related to Prison at http://www.gamehitzone.com/
. Prison is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\Prison folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Prison by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\Prison\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Prison.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 204.70 KB (209616 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Prison. They take about 4.20 MB (4399521
bytes) on disk.
- Prison.exe (204.70 KB)
- PrisonV1.exe (2.70 MB)
- settings.exe (32.70 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- _Prison.exe (56.70 KB)
Prison is a program offered by GameHitZone.com. Some people want to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Prison is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Prison from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Prison or simply click the Search feature and type in "Prison". If it exists on your system the Prison app will be found automatically. After you click Prison in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Prison, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Prison:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamehitzone.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\Prison\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Prison.
8. After uninstalling Prison, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Prison which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Prison with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Prison by GameHitZone.com from your computer, we are not saying that Prison by GameHitZone.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Prison in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:09:01.987