Prison Break The Conspiracy
This web page is about Prison Break The Conspiracy for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Prison Break The Conspiracy from your PCR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. Additional info about R.G. Mechanics, spider91 can be found here
. You can get more details related to Prison Break The Conspiracy at http://tapochek.net/
. Usually the Prison Break The Conspiracy program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Prison Break The Conspiracy folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Prison Break The Conspiracy is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Prison Break The Conspiracy\Uninstall\unins000.exe. prisonbreak.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.53 MB (9994760 bytes) on disk.
Prison Break The Conspiracy installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.53 MB (9994760
bytes) on disk.
- prisonbreak.exe (9.53 MB)
Prison Break The Conspiracy has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Prison Break The Conspiracy_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Prison Break The Conspiracy is a program marketed by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Prison Break The Conspiracy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Prison Break The Conspiracy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Prison Break The Conspiracy or simply click the Search field and type in "Prison Break The Conspiracy". If it exists on your system the Prison Break The Conspiracy application will be found very quickly. When you select Prison Break The Conspiracy in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Prison Break The Conspiracy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Prison Break The Conspiracy:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Prison Break The Conspiracy\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Prison Break The Conspiracy.
8. After removing Prison Break The Conspiracy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Prison Break The Conspiracy which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Prison Break The Conspiracy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Prison Break The Conspiracy by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your PC, nor are we saying that Prison Break The Conspiracy by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Prison Break The Conspiracy in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 20:40:34.103