Prism Video Converter
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Prism Video Converter for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Prism Video Converter from your computerNCH Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NCH Software. Usually the Prism Video Converter application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Prism directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Prism Video Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Prism\uninst.exe. prism.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 764.00 KB (782340 bytes) on disk.
Prism Video Converter is comprised of the following executables which take 1.80 MB (1883320
bytes) on disk:
- Prism Video Converter_v1.40.exe (311.17 KB)
- prism.exe (764.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (764.00 KB)
You can find below info on other application versions of Prism Video Converter:
Prism Video Converter has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Data\1105\C\Users\UserName\Documents\__Linx-Desktop\Multimedia\NCH\Prism Video Converter.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Prism\prism.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Prism\prism.exe.FriendlyAppName
Prism Video Converter is a program marketed by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Prism Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Prism Video Converter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Prism Video Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Prism Video Converter". If it exists on your system the Prism Video Converter application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Prism Video Converter in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Prism Video Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Prism Video Converter.
8. After removing Prism Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Prism Video Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Prism Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Prism Video Converter by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that Prism Video Converter by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Prism Video Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:57:08.883