Prism Video Converter
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Prism Video Converter for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Prism Video Converter from your computerNCH Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NCH Software. Usually the Prism Video Converter application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Prism directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Prism Video Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Prism\uninst.exe. prism.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 764.00 KB (782340 bytes) on disk.
Prism Video Converter is comprised of the following executables which take 1.80 MB (1883320
bytes) on disk:
- Prism Video Converter_v1.40.exe (311.17 KB)
- prism.exe (764.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (764.00 KB)
You can find below info on other application versions of Prism Video Converter:
...click to view all...
Prism Video Converter has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\BSPlayerFile.3GP\Shell\Convert with Prism Video Converter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\BSPlayerFile.AVI\Shell\Convert with Prism Video Converter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\RealPlayer.FLV.6\shell\Convert with Prism Video Converter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\RealPlayer.MKV\shell\Convert with Prism Video Converter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\RealPlayer.qt.6\shell\Convert with Prism Video Converter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\vobfile\Shell\Convert with Prism Video Converter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\WMP11.AssocFile.ASF\shell\Convert with Prism Video Converter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\WMP11.AssocFile.MP4\shell\Convert with Prism Video Converter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\WMP11.AssocFile.MPEG\shell\Convert with Prism Video Converter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\WMP11.AssocFile.WMV\shell\Convert with Prism Video Converter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Prism\prism.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Prism\prism.exe.FriendlyAppName
Prism Video Converter is an application marketed by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Prism Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Prism Video Converter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Prism Video Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Prism Video Converter". The Prism Video Converter program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Prism Video Converter in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Prism Video Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Prism Video Converter.
8. After uninstalling Prism Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Prism Video Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Prism Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Prism Video Converter by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Prism Video Converter by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Prism Video Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:57:08.883