Printer Pro Desktop
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Printer Pro Desktop for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Printer Pro Desktop from your systemReaddle
. Open here
where you can get more info on Readdle. You can see more info related to Printer Pro Desktop at http://www.readdle.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Printer Pro Desktop folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Printer Pro Desktop is C:\Program Files (x86)\Printer Pro Desktop\Uninstall.exe. Printer Pro Desktop's main file takes around 3.87 MB (4056064 bytes) and its name is PrinterProDesktop.exe.
The executable files below are part of Printer Pro Desktop. They occupy an average of 7.58 MB (7953127
bytes) on disk.
- PrinterProDesktop.exe (3.87 MB)
- SumatraPDF.exe (3.57 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (146.23 KB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Printer Pro Desktop.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Printer Pro Desktop is a program released by Readdle. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Printer Pro Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Printer Pro Desktop from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Printer Pro Desktop or simply click the Search feature and type in "Printer Pro Desktop". If it is installed on your PC the Printer Pro Desktop application will be found very quickly. When you select Printer Pro Desktop in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Printer Pro Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Printer Pro Desktop:
- The publisher is: http://www.readdle.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Printer Pro Desktop\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Printer Pro Desktop.
8. After removing Printer Pro Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Printer Pro Desktop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Printer Pro Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Printer Pro Desktop by Readdle from your computer, nor are we saying that Printer Pro Desktop by Readdle is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Printer Pro Desktop in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:37:10.600