Printer Pro Desktop
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Printer Pro Desktop for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Printer Pro Desktop from your PCReaddle
. Open here
where you can get more info on Readdle. You can see more info related to Printer Pro Desktop at http://www.readdle.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Printer Pro Desktop folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Printer Pro Desktop is C:\Program Files (x86)\Printer Pro Desktop\Uninstall.exe. Printer Pro Desktop's main file takes around 3.87 MB (4056064 bytes) and its name is PrinterProDesktop.exe.
The executable files below are part of Printer Pro Desktop. They occupy an average of 7.58 MB (7953127
bytes) on disk.
- PrinterProDesktop.exe (3.87 MB)
- SumatraPDF.exe (3.57 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (146.23 KB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Printer Pro Desktop.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Printer Pro Desktop from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Printer Pro Desktop's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Printer Pro Desktop
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Printer Pro Desktop
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Printer Pro Desktop\PrinterProDesktop.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Printer Pro Desktop\SumatraPDF.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Printer Pro Desktop\sumatra-source.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Printer Pro Desktop\Printer Pro Desktop.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Printer Pro Desktop\Uninstall.lnk
Printer Pro Desktop is a program marketed by Readdle. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Printer Pro Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Printer Pro Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Printer Pro Desktop or simply click the Search field and type in "Printer Pro Desktop". If it is installed on your PC the Printer Pro Desktop app will be found automatically. After you select Printer Pro Desktop in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Printer Pro Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Printer Pro Desktop:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.readdle.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Printer Pro Desktop\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Printer Pro Desktop.
8. After removing Printer Pro Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Printer Pro Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Printer Pro Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Printer Pro Desktop by Readdle from your PC, we are not saying that Printer Pro Desktop by Readdle is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Printer Pro Desktop in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:37:10.600