PrintProjects is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall PrintProjects from your computerRocketLife Inc.
. You can read more on RocketLife Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the PrintProjects program is placed in the C:\ProgramData\PrintProjects folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing PrintProjects is C:\Program Files (x86)\PrintProjects\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PhotoProduct.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 145.13 KB (148608 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with PrintProjects. They occupy about 332.63 KB (340616
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoProduct.exe (145.13 KB)
- uninst.exe (187.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16812
of PrintProjects. Click on the links below for other PrintProjects versions:
...click to view all...
PrintProjects is an application released by RocketLife Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall PrintProjects is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PrintProjects with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PrintProjects or simply activate the Search field and type in "PrintProjects". If it exists on your system the PrintProjects app will be found automatically. When you select PrintProjects in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PrintProjects, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PrintProjects.
8. After removing PrintProjects, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PrintProjects that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PrintProjects using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PrintProjects by RocketLife Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PrintProjects by RocketLife Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PrintProjects in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 17:20:21.817