You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PrintPlugin for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PrintPlugin from your computerePapyrus, Inc.
. Additional info about ePapyrus, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the software PrintPlugin can be seen at http://www.epapyrus.com/
. PrintPlugin is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ePapyrus\PrintPlugin folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing PrintPlugin is C:\Program Files (x86)\ePapyrus\PrintPlugin\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. PrintPlugin's primary file takes about 20.90 MB (21916880 bytes) and its name is PrintPlugin.exe.
PrintPlugin contains of the executables below. They take 35.64 MB (37368707
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CERTMGR.EXE (58.27 KB)
- PrintPlugin.exe (20.90 MB)
- SDPrintAgent.exe (499.70 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The current page applies to PrintPlugin version 220.127.116.1113
alone. Click on the links below for other PrintPlugin versions:
...click to view all...
PrintPlugin is an application offered by ePapyrus, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase PrintPlugin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PrintPlugin from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PrintPlugin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PrintPlugin". If it exists on your system the PrintPlugin program will be found automatically. After you click PrintPlugin in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PrintPlugin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PrintPlugin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.epapyrus.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ePapyrus\PrintPlugin\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PrintPlugin.
8. After uninstalling PrintPlugin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PrintPlugin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PrintPlugin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PrintPlugin by ePapyrus, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PrintPlugin by ePapyrus, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PrintPlugin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 01:08:59.020