PrintMeConnect (remove only)
You can find below detailed information on how to remove PrintMeConnect (remove only) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PrintMeConnect (remove only) from your computerEFI
. More information about EFI can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EFI\PrintMeConnect directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PrintMeConnect (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\EFI\PrintMeConnect\proxy-uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. proxy-uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 247.06 KB (252992 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in PrintMeConnect (remove only). They take 1.30 MB (1366592
bytes) on disk.
- proxy-uninst.exe (247.06 KB)
- mDNSResponder.exe (459.00 KB)
- PrintMeConnect.exe (628.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of PrintMeConnect (remove only).
PrintMeConnect (remove only) is a program marketed by the software company EFI. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall PrintMeConnect (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PrintMeConnect (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PrintMeConnect (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "PrintMeConnect (remove only)". The PrintMeConnect (remove only) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PrintMeConnect (remove only) in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PrintMeConnect (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PrintMeConnect (remove only).
8. After removing PrintMeConnect (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PrintMeConnect (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PrintMeConnect (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PrintMeConnect (remove only) by EFI from your computer, nor are we saying that PrintMeConnect (remove only) by EFI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PrintMeConnect (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 01:20:41.887