Print Pilot 1.41 Trial
This web page is about Print Pilot 1.41 Trial for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Print Pilot 1.41 Trial from your PCTwo Pilots
. You can find out more on Two Pilots or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.colorpilot.com/
if you want to read more on Print Pilot 1.41 Trial on Two Pilots's page. Print Pilot 1.41 Trial is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Print Pilot folder, depending on the user's choice. Print Pilot 1.41 Trial's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Print Pilot\unins000.exe. Print Pilot 1.41 Trial's primary file takes around 1.09 MB (1146880 bytes) and is called PrintPilot.exe.
The executable files below are part of Print Pilot 1.41 Trial. They occupy an average of 1.17 MB (1224141
bytes) on disk.
- PrintPilot.exe (1.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.41
of Print Pilot 1.41 Trial.
Print Pilot 1.41 Trial is an application by Two Pilots. Some users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Print Pilot 1.41 Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Print Pilot 1.41 Trial from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Print Pilot 1.41 Trial or simply click the Search field and type in "Print Pilot 1.41 Trial". If it is installed on your PC the Print Pilot 1.41 Trial program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Print Pilot 1.41 Trial in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Print Pilot 1.41 Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Print Pilot 1.41 Trial:
- The software company is: http://www.colorpilot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Print Pilot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Print Pilot 1.41 Trial.
8. After removing Print Pilot 1.41 Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Print Pilot 1.41 Trial which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Print Pilot 1.41 Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Print Pilot 1.41 Trial by Two Pilots from your PC, we are not saying that Print Pilot 1.41 Trial by Two Pilots is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Print Pilot 1.41 Trial supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:58:48.267