PrimeTrader 5.1.5 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PrimeTrader 5.1.5 from your systemNetfonds Bank ASA
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Netfonds Bank ASA. Further information about PrimeTrader 5.1.5 can be seen at http://www.netfonds.no
. PrimeTrader 5.1.5 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Netfonds\PrimeTrader folder, regulated by the user's decision. PrimeTrader 5.1.5's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Netfonds\PrimeTrader\unins000.exe". PrimeTrader 5.1.5's main file takes about 28.38 MB (29753372 bytes) and is named PrimeTrader.exe.
PrimeTrader 5.1.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 29.50 MB (30933705
bytes) on disk.
- PrimeTrader.exe (28.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.5
of PrimeTrader 5.1.5.
PrimeTrader 5.1.5 is an application offered by the software company Netfonds Bank ASA. Some users choose to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove PrimeTrader 5.1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PrimeTrader 5.1.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PrimeTrader 5.1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PrimeTrader 5.1.5". If it exists on your system the PrimeTrader 5.1.5 application will be found very quickly. After you select PrimeTrader 5.1.5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PrimeTrader 5.1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PrimeTrader 5.1.5:
- The software company is: http://www.netfonds.no
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Netfonds\PrimeTrader\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PrimeTrader 5.1.5.
8. After removing PrimeTrader 5.1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PrimeTrader 5.1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PrimeTrader 5.1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PrimeTrader 5.1.5 by Netfonds Bank ASA from your PC, we are not saying that PrimeTrader 5.1.5 by Netfonds Bank ASA is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PrimeTrader 5.1.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130