This web page contains complete information on how to remove PricePeep for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PricePeep from your computerbetwikx LLC
. You can read more on betwikx LLC or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about PricePeep can be seen at http://www.getpricepeep.com/
. PricePeep is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PricePeep folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing PricePeep is C:\Program Files (x86)\PricePeep\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the PricePeep's primary executable file and it takes approximately 91.23 KB (93416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in PricePeep. They take 293.73 KB (300776
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (91.23 KB)
- unutil.exe (202.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of PricePeep. For other PricePeep versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PricePeep is an application marketed by the software company betwikx LLC. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase PricePeep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PricePeep using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PricePeep or simply click the Search field and type in "PricePeep". If it exists on your system the PricePeep program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PricePeep in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PricePeep, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PricePeep:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getpricepeep.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PricePeep\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PricePeep.
8. After removing PricePeep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PricePeep that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PricePeep with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PricePeep by betwikx LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PricePeep by betwikx LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PricePeep in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-04 13:55:18.463