Presto! PVR is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Presto! PVR from your systemNewSoft
. Further information on NewSoft can be seen here
. Presto! PVR is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoft\Presto! PVR directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Presto! PVR's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. HPVR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.01 MB (1058640 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Presto! PVR. They take about 1.74 MB (1824144
bytes) on disk.
- ChangeFilterMerit.exe (50.08 KB)
- Eraser.exe (53.83 KB)
- HPVR.exe (1.01 MB)
- LiveUpdateTray.exe (489.83 KB)
- Monitor.exe (153.83 KB)
The current web page applies to Presto! PVR version 5.73.04
only. For more Presto! PVR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Presto! PVR is an application offered by the software company NewSoft. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Presto! PVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Presto! PVR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Presto! PVR or simply click the Search field and type in "Presto! PVR". If it is installed on your PC the Presto! PVR application will be found automatically. When you select Presto! PVR in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Presto! PVR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Presto! PVR.
8. After removing Presto! PVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Presto! PVR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Presto! PVR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Presto! PVR by NewSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Presto! PVR by NewSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Presto! PVR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 18:09:37.643