This page contains detailed information on how to remove Pressure for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Pressure from your systemChasing Carrots
. You can find out more on Chasing Carrots or check for application updates here
. Further information about Pressure can be found at http://www.pressure-game.com
. Pressure is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\pressure folder, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Pressure is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. pressure.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 568.50 KB (582144 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Pressure. They occupy an average of 19.42 MB (20364808
bytes) on disk.
- pressure.exe (568.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Pressure.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Pressure from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Pressure's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Pressure.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 224220
Pressure is a program by Chasing Carrots. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Pressure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Pressure from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pressure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pressure". If it exists on your system the Pressure app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Pressure in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Pressure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pressure:
- The software company is: http://www.pressure-game.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pressure.
8. After uninstalling Pressure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pressure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pressure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pressure by Chasing Carrots from your computer, nor are we saying that Pressure by Chasing Carrots is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pressure in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:21:22.797