You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Prerequisite installer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Prerequisite installer from your systemNero AG
. Open here
for more info on Nero AG. You can read more about related to Prerequisite installer at http://www.nero.com
. Usually the Prerequisite installer application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero directory, depending on the user's option during install. nero.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 29.66 MB (31096216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Prerequisite installer. They occupy about 53.67 MB (56280344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nero.exe (29.66 MB)
- NeroAudioRip.exe (2.19 MB)
- NeroCmd.exe (199.40 KB)
- NeroDiscMerge.exe (4.20 MB)
- NeroDiscMergeWrongDisc.exe (2.86 MB)
- NMDllHost.exe (104.79 KB)
- NeroSecurDiscViewer.exe (4.01 MB)
- NCC.exe (7.82 MB)
- NCChelper.exe (1.75 MB)
- NANotify.exe (158.40 KB)
- NASvc.exe (751.40 KB)
The current web page applies to Prerequisite installer version 12.0.0003
only. For more Prerequisite installer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Prerequisite installer is an application by Nero AG. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Prerequisite installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Prerequisite installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Prerequisite installer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Prerequisite installer". If it exists on your system the Prerequisite installer app will be found very quickly. After you select Prerequisite installer in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Prerequisite installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Prerequisite installer.
8. After uninstalling Prerequisite installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Prerequisite installer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Prerequisite installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Prerequisite installer by Nero AG from your computer, we are not saying that Prerequisite installer by Nero AG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Prerequisite installer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:02:39.670