Prerequisite installer is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Prerequisite installer from your computerNero AG
. More information about Nero AG can be found here
. You can see more info on Prerequisite installer at http://www.nero.com
. Prerequisite installer is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero folder, regulated by the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 3.47 MB (3634512 bytes) on disk and is labeled NeroLauncher.exe.
Prerequisite installer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 63.17 MB (66237552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nero.exe (31.46 MB)
- NeroAudioRip.exe (2.35 MB)
- NeroCmd.exe (204.33 KB)
- NeroDiscMerge.exe (5.11 MB)
- NeroDiscMergeWrongDisc.exe (3.31 MB)
- NMDllHost.exe (114.33 KB)
- StartNBR.exe (552.83 KB)
- NeroSecurDiscViewer.exe (5.55 MB)
- NeroLauncher.exe (3.47 MB)
- NCC.exe (8.91 MB)
- NCChelper.exe (2.16 MB)
The current web page applies to Prerequisite installer version 16.0.0003
only. Click on the links below for other Prerequisite installer versions:
...click to view all...
Prerequisite installer is an application offered by Nero AG. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Prerequisite installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Prerequisite installer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Prerequisite installer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Prerequisite installer". If it exists on your system the Prerequisite installer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Prerequisite installer in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Prerequisite installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Prerequisite installer.
8. After uninstalling Prerequisite installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Prerequisite installer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Prerequisite installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Prerequisite installer by Nero AG from your computer, nor are we saying that Prerequisite installer by Nero AG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Prerequisite installer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:30:57.440