This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Prerequisite installer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Prerequisite installer from your PCNero AG
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Nero AG. Click on http://www.nero.com
to get more info about Prerequisite installer on Nero AG's website. Prerequisite installer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero directory, subject to the user's choice. DiscSpeed.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.12 MB (5365544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Prerequisite installer. They take 100.87 MB (105770144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiscSpeed.exe (5.12 MB)
- BackItUp.exe (6.18 MB)
- NBCore.exe (2.13 MB)
- NBSFtp.exe (759.40 KB)
- NBSync.exe (1.61 MB)
- NBVSSTool_x32.exe (633.90 KB)
- NBVSSTool_x64.exe (649.90 KB)
- Nfx.Oops.exe (26.40 KB)
- NeroBurnRights.exe (2.44 MB)
- CoverDes.exe (5.59 MB)
- NeroAudioRip.exe (2.19 MB)
- NeroExpress.exe (29.66 MB)
- NMDllHost.exe (104.79 KB)
- NeroSecurDiscViewer.exe (4.01 MB)
- InfoTool.exe (7.18 MB)
- NeroLauncher.exe (6.80 MB)
- Blu-rayPlayer.exe (15.39 MB)
- NCC.exe (7.81 MB)
- NCChelper.exe (1.75 MB)
- NANotify.exe (158.40 KB)
- NASvc.exe (751.40 KB)
The current page applies to Prerequisite installer version 12.0.0002
only. You can find here a few links to other Prerequisite installer versions:
...click to view all...
Prerequisite installer is a program offered by the software company Nero AG. Some users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Prerequisite installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Prerequisite installer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Prerequisite installer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Prerequisite installer". The Prerequisite installer program will be found automatically. When you click Prerequisite installer in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Prerequisite installer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Prerequisite installer.
8. After removing Prerequisite installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Prerequisite installer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Prerequisite installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Prerequisite installer by Nero AG from your computer, we are not saying that Prerequisite installer by Nero AG is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Prerequisite installer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:26:18.633