Prepros 4.0.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Prepros 4.0.0 from your PCSubash Pathak
. You can read more on Subash Pathak or check for application updates here
. More details about Prepros 4.0.0 can be seen at https://alphapixels.com/go/prepros-site
. Prepros 4.0.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Prepros folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Prepros\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Prepros 4.0.0. The application's main executable file occupies 37.84 MB (39678976 bytes) on disk and is labeled Prepros.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Prepros 4.0.0. They occupy about 38.84 MB (40725073
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Prepros.exe (37.84 MB)
- uninstall.exe (394.42 KB)
- jpegtran.exe (155.99 KB)
- jpegtran.exe (83.35 KB)
- optipng.exe (96.50 KB)
- ruby.exe (120.91 KB)
- rubyw.exe (120.91 KB)
- pagent.exe (49.50 KB)
This info is about Prepros 4.0.0 version 4.0.0
Prepros 4.0.0 is an application marketed by Subash Pathak. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Prepros 4.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Prepros 4.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Prepros 4.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Prepros 4.0.0". The Prepros 4.0.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click Prepros 4.0.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Prepros 4.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Prepros 4.0.0:
- The software company is: https://alphapixels.com/go/prepros-site
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Prepros\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Prepros 4.0.0.
8. After uninstalling Prepros 4.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Prepros 4.0.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Prepros 4.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Prepros 4.0.0 by Subash Pathak from your PC, we are not saying that Prepros 4.0.0 by Subash Pathak is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Prepros 4.0.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 17:25:46.793