Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5
Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5 from your PCAprelium
. You can find out more on Aprelium or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.aprelium.com
to get more details about Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5 on Aprelium's website. Usually the Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PHP5 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5 is C:\Program Files\PHP5\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named php.exe and its approximative size is 64.50 KB (66048 bytes).
Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 348.93 KB (357309
bytes) on disk.
- php-cgi.exe (48.00 KB)
- php-win.exe (27.00 KB)
- php.exe (64.50 KB)
- phpdbg.exe (151.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (57.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.6.5
of Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5.
Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5 is a program by the software company Aprelium. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5". If it exists on your system the Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5 application will be found very quickly. After you select Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aprelium.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PHP5\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5.
8. After removing Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5 by Aprelium from your computer, nor are we saying that Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5 by Aprelium is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Preconfigured PHP Package 5.6.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-26 16:22:12.517