PreSonus Studio One 3
You can find below details on how to remove PreSonus Studio One 3 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 3 from your systemPreSonus Audio Electronics
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on PreSonus Audio Electronics. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\PreSonus\UserName One 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\PreSonus\UserName One 3\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PreSonus Studio One 3. PreSonus Studio One 3's main file takes around 27.30 MB (28628480 bytes) and is called Studio One.exe.
PreSonus Studio One 3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 29.89 MB (31337841
bytes) on disk.
- Studio One.exe (27.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (475.42 KB)
- GEARDIFx.exe (1.89 MB)
- DIFxINST64.exe (125.81 KB)
- DIFxINST32.exe (111.81 KB)
This page is about PreSonus Studio One 3 version 126.96.36.199933
only. For more PreSonus Studio One 3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PreSonus Studio One 3 is an application marketed by PreSonus Audio Electronics. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase PreSonus Studio One 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PreSonus Studio One 3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PreSonus Studio One 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PreSonus Studio One 3". If it exists on your system the PreSonus Studio One 3 program will be found very quickly. When you select PreSonus Studio One 3 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PreSonus Studio One 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PreSonus Studio One 3.
8. After uninstalling PreSonus Studio One 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PreSonus Studio One 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PreSonus Studio One 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PreSonus Studio One 3 by PreSonus Audio Electronics from your computer, nor are we saying that PreSonus Studio One 3 by PreSonus Audio Electronics is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PreSonus Studio One 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 14:44:37.030