PreForm 2.11.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PreForm 2.11.2 from your PCFormlabs
. Check out here
for more information on Formlabs. Please open http://formlabs.com/
if you want to read more on PreForm 2.11.2 on Formlabs's website. PreForm 2.11.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Formlabs\PreForm folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Formlabs\PreForm\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PreForm 2.11.2. PreForm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 13.65 MB (14318094 bytes) on disk.
PreForm 2.11.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.83 MB (14503433
bytes) on disk.
- PreForm.exe (13.65 MB)
- uninstall.exe (37.00 KB)
- installer_x64.exe (24.50 KB)
- installer_x86.exe (23.50 KB)
The current web page applies to PreForm 2.11.2 version 2.11.2
PreForm 2.11.2 is a program marketed by the software company Formlabs. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall PreForm 2.11.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PreForm 2.11.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PreForm 2.11.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PreForm 2.11.2". If it is installed on your PC the PreForm 2.11.2 app will be found automatically. After you click PreForm 2.11.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PreForm 2.11.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PreForm 2.11.2:
- The software company is: http://formlabs.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Formlabs\PreForm\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PreForm 2.11.2.
8. After removing PreForm 2.11.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PreForm 2.11.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PreForm 2.11.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PreForm 2.11.2 by Formlabs from your computer, we are not saying that PreForm 2.11.2 by Formlabs is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PreForm 2.11.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 21:27:51.627