Pramet ecatalog 2015
Pramet ecatalog 2015 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pramet ecatalog 2015 from your systemPramet tools
. Further information on Pramet tools can be found here
. More details about the program Pramet ecatalog 2015 can be seen at http://www.pramet.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pramet ecatalog folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Pramet ecatalog\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pramet ecatalog 2015. Pramet_catalog.exe is the Pramet ecatalog 2015's primary executable file and it takes around 5.25 MB (5507072 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Pramet ecatalog 2015. They take about 5.34 MB (5600024
bytes) on disk.
- Pramet_catalog.exe (5.25 MB)
- uninst.exe (90.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015
of Pramet ecatalog 2015.
Pramet ecatalog 2015 is a program marketed by Pramet tools. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove Pramet ecatalog 2015 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Pramet ecatalog 2015 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pramet ecatalog 2015 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pramet ecatalog 2015". If it is installed on your PC the Pramet ecatalog 2015 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Pramet ecatalog 2015 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pramet ecatalog 2015, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pramet ecatalog 2015:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pramet.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pramet ecatalog\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pramet ecatalog 2015.
8. After uninstalling Pramet ecatalog 2015, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pramet ecatalog 2015 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pramet ecatalog 2015 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pramet ecatalog 2015 by Pramet tools from your PC, we are not saying that Pramet ecatalog 2015 by Pramet tools is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pramet ecatalog 2015 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 07:07:52.647