This info is about Pr0nSpider .5b for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Pr0nSpider .5b from your PCSkainix
. Further information on Skainix can be found here
. More data about the program Pr0nSpider .5b can be seen at http://pr0nspider.sourceforge.net
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pr0nSpider folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Pr0nSpider .5b is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pr0nSpider\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Pr0nSpider.exe and occupies 92.00 KB (94208 bytes).
Pr0nSpider .5b contains of the executables below. They occupy 127.21 KB (130263
bytes) on disk.
- Pr0nSpider.exe (92.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (35.21 KB)
The current page applies to Pr0nSpider .5b version 5
Pr0nSpider .5b is a program marketed by the software company Skainix. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Pr0nSpider .5b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Pr0nSpider .5b from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pr0nSpider .5b or simply click the Search field and type in "Pr0nSpider .5b". If it exists on your system the Pr0nSpider .5b app will be found very quickly. When you select Pr0nSpider .5b in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Pr0nSpider .5b, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pr0nSpider .5b:
- The web site of the application is: http://pr0nspider.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pr0nSpider\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pr0nSpider .5b.
8. After removing Pr0nSpider .5b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pr0nSpider .5b which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pr0nSpider .5b with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pr0nSpider .5b by Skainix from your computer, we are not saying that Pr0nSpider .5b by Skainix is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pr0nSpider .5b supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 19:56:25.617