This page is about PowerpointImageExtractor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. PowerpointImageExtractor is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerpointImageExtractor_V1_2 directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing PowerpointImageExtractor is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerpointImageExtractor_V1_2\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.60 MB (1674240 bytes) on disk and is called PowerpointImageExtractor.exe. How to uninstall PowerpointImageExtractor from your system
The executables below are part of PowerpointImageExtractor. They take about 1.67 MB (1754623
bytes) on disk.
- PowerpointImageExtractor.exe (1.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (78.50 KB)
The current web page applies to PowerpointImageExtractor version 1.2.
If you're planning to uninstall PowerpointImageExtractor you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase PowerpointImageExtractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PowerpointImageExtractor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PowerpointImageExtractor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PowerpointImageExtractor". If it exists on your system the PowerpointImageExtractor application will be found automatically. When you select PowerpointImageExtractor in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PowerpointImageExtractor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PowerpointImageExtractor.
8. After uninstalling PowerpointImageExtractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PowerpointImageExtractor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PowerpointImageExtractor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130