You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PowerVoip for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PowerVoip from your computerFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Further information on Finarea S.A. Switzerland can be seen here
. Further information about PowerVoip can be seen at http://www.PowerVoip.com
. PowerVoip is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerVoip.com\PowerVoip folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove PowerVoip by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerVoip.com\PowerVoip\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. powervoip.exe is the PowerVoip's primary executable file and it takes circa 18.84 MB (19759936 bytes) on disk.
PowerVoip is composed of the following executables which take 20.02 MB (20992895
bytes) on disk:
- powervoip.exe (18.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to PowerVoip version 4.09660
only. You can find here a few links to other PowerVoip versions:
PowerVoip is a program marketed by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove PowerVoip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PowerVoip from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PowerVoip or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerVoip". The PowerVoip application will be found very quickly. After you click PowerVoip in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PowerVoip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PowerVoip:
- The software company is: http://www.PowerVoip.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerVoip.com\PowerVoip\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PowerVoip.
8. After uninstalling PowerVoip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PowerVoip that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PowerVoip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PowerVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, nor are we saying that PowerVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PowerVoip supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:32:12.590