PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1
This page is about PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1 from your computerPresentersoft
. More data about Presentersoft can be found here
. Click on http://www.presentersoft.com
to get more information about PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1 on Presentersoft's website. PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Presentersoft PowerVideoMaker folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Presentersoft PowerVideoMaker\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. PowerVideoMaker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 824.00 KB (843776 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1. They occupy about 5.69 MB (5961642
bytes) on disk.
- BKPPTShow.exe (28.00 KB)
- PowerVideoMaker.exe (824.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (676.28 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (303.50 KB)
- wmfdist.exe (3.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.1
of PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1.
PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1 is an application offered by the software company Presentersoft. Some users choose to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1". If it exists on your system the PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1:
- The software company is: http://www.presentersoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Presentersoft PowerVideoMaker\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1.
8. After uninstalling PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1 by Presentersoft from your PC, we are not saying that PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1 by Presentersoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-10 10:28:48.260