PowerPoint 2010 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall PowerPoint 2010 from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
for more details on Delivered by Citrix. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). PowerPoint 2010's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the PowerPoint 2010's primary executable file and it takes circa 4.59 MB (4808816 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in PowerPoint 2010. They take 5.15 MB (5404608
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.11 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.59 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (126.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of PowerPoint 2010.
PowerPoint 2010 is a program marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove PowerPoint 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PowerPoint 2010 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PowerPoint 2010 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PowerPoint 2010". If it is installed on your PC the PowerPoint 2010 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PowerPoint 2010 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PowerPoint 2010, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PowerPoint 2010.
8. After removing PowerPoint 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PowerPoint 2010 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PowerPoint 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PowerPoint 2010 by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that PowerPoint 2010 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PowerPoint 2010 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 14:16:52.833