This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall PowerISO for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall PowerISO from your PCPower Software Ltd
. Go over here
where you can read more on Power Software Ltd. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\PowerISO folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall PowerISO by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PowerISO\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PowerISO.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.10 MB (3245592 bytes) on disk.
PowerISO installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.60 MB (3774231
bytes) on disk.
- piso.exe (11.02 KB)
- PowerISO.exe (3.10 MB)
- PWRISOVM.EXE (368.52 KB)
- setup64.exe (10.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (126.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.8
of PowerISO. You can find below info on other releases of PowerISO:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
PowerISO is a program offered by Power Software Ltd. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall PowerISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PowerISO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PowerISO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PowerISO". The PowerISO application will be found very quickly. When you select PowerISO in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PowerISO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PowerISO.
8. After uninstalling PowerISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PowerISO which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PowerISO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PowerISO by Power Software Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that PowerISO by Power Software Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PowerISO in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:42:18.960