This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall PowerISO for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall PowerISO from your computerPower Software Ltd
. Go over here
where you can read more on Power Software Ltd. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\PowerISO folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall PowerISO by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PowerISO\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PowerISO.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.10 MB (3245592 bytes) on disk.
PowerISO installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.60 MB (3774231
bytes) on disk.
- piso.exe (11.02 KB)
- PowerISO.exe (3.10 MB)
- PWRISOVM.EXE (368.52 KB)
- setup64.exe (10.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (126.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.8
of PowerISO. You can find below info on other releases of PowerISO:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by PowerISO's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerISO
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerISO\PWRISOSH.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerISO\PWRISOVM.EXE
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerISO\PowerISO.exe
PowerISO is a program released by the software company Power Software Ltd. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase PowerISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PowerISO from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PowerISO or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerISO". If it is installed on your PC the PowerISO application will be found automatically. When you select PowerISO in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PowerISO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PowerISO.
8. After uninstalling PowerISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PowerISO which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PowerISO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PowerISO by Power Software Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that PowerISO by Power Software Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PowerISO supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:42:18.960