This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PowerISO for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall PowerISO from your systemPower Software Ltd
. You can read more on Power Software Ltd or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\PowerISO folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\PowerISO\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PowerISO. The program's main executable file occupies 3.14 MB (3295544 bytes) on disk and is called PowerISO.exe.
PowerISO contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.66 MB (3838727
bytes) on disk.
- piso.exe (11.80 KB)
- PowerISO.exe (3.14 MB)
- PWRISOVM.EXE (399.30 KB)
- setup64.exe (11.30 KB)
- uninstall.exe (108.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1
of PowerISO. You can find below info on other releases of PowerISO:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall PowerISO.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove PowerISO:
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\History.txt
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Arabic.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Armenian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Azerbaijani.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Belarusian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Bosnian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Bulgarian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\croatian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\czech.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\danish.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Dutch.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Farsi.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\french.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\German.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Greek.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Hungarian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Indonesian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\italian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Japanese.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\kazakh.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Korean.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Lithuanian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Malay.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Norsk.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Polish.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Portuguese(Brazil).lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Romanian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Russian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Serbian(cyrl).lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\SimpChinese.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Slovak.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\slovenian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Spanish.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Swedish.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Thai.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\TradChinese.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Turkish.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Ukrainian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Urdu(Pakistan).lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Vietnamese.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\piso.exe
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\PowerISO.chm
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\PowerISO.exe
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\PWRISOVM.EXE
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\setup64.exe
PowerISO is a program offered by the software company Power Software Ltd. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase PowerISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PowerISO from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PowerISO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PowerISO". If it is installed on your PC the PowerISO application will be found very quickly. After you click PowerISO in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PowerISO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PowerISO.
8. After removing PowerISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerISO which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PowerISO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PowerISO by Power Software Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that PowerISO by Power Software Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PowerISO in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:09:37.540