You can find below details on how to remove PowerISO for Windows. PowerISO is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PowerISO directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. PowerISO.exe is the PowerISO's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.02 MB (1064960 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall PowerISO from your computer
The executable files below are installed beside PowerISO. They occupy about 1.22 MB (1278964
bytes) on disk.
- piso.exe (5.50 KB)
- PowerISO.exe (1.02 MB)
- PWRISOVM.EXE (164.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (39.49 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling PowerISO we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Some users choose to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove PowerISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PowerISO from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PowerISO or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerISO". If it exists on your system the PowerISO application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PowerISO in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PowerISO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PowerISO.
8. After uninstalling PowerISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerISO which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PowerISO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130