You can find below details on how to uninstall PowerISO for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PowerISO from your PCPower Software Ltd
. More information on Power Software Ltd can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PowerISO folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. PowerISO's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PowerISO\uninstall.exe. PowerISO.exe is the PowerISO's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.62 MB (1696824 bytes) on disk.
PowerISO is composed of the following executables which take 2.04 MB (2137723
bytes) on disk:
- piso.exe (10.55 KB)
- PowerISO.exe (1.62 MB)
- PWRISOVM.EXE (305.05 KB)
- uninstall.exe (114.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of PowerISO. For more PowerISO versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PowerISO has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall PowerISO:
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Azerbaijani.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Finnish.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Romanian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\SimpChinese.lng
PowerISO is a program released by the software company Power Software Ltd. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove PowerISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PowerISO from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PowerISO or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerISO". If it is installed on your PC the PowerISO app will be found very quickly. When you select PowerISO in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PowerISO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PowerISO.
8. After uninstalling PowerISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerISO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PowerISO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PowerISO by Power Software Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that PowerISO by Power Software Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PowerISO supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:03:10.270