PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1 from your PCJust Great Software
. More information on Just Great Software can be found here
. Please open http://www.just-great-software.com
if you want to read more on PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1 on Just Great Software's web page. PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\PowerGREP 5 directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. PowerGREP5.exe is the PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1's main executable file and it occupies about 18.48 MB (19381392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1. They take about 29.71 MB (31149200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PowerGREP5.exe (18.48 MB)
- PowerGREP5ConversionManager.exe (2.18 MB)
- PowerGREP5IFilter.exe (799.21 KB)
- PowerGREP5PDF.exe (364.70 KB)
- PowerGREP5UndoManager.exe (3.11 MB)
- PowerGREP5XLS.exe (4.35 MB)
- UnDeploy64.exe (447.50 KB)
- uot2txt.exe (6.50 KB)
The current page applies to PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1 version 5.1.1
PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1 is an application marketed by Just Great Software. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1". The PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.just-great-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1.
8. After uninstalling PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1 by Just Great Software from your PC, we are not saying that PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1 by Just Great Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PowerGREP 5 DEMO 5.1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 09:13:51.927