PowerDirector is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall PowerDirector from your PCCyberLink Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on CyberLink Corp.. You can see more info about PowerDirector at http://www.cyberlink.com/
. PowerDirector is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Cyberlink\PowerDirector folder, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file occupies 4.90 MB (5137968 bytes) on disk and is titled PDR.exe.
The executable files below are part of PowerDirector. They occupy about 5.13 MB (5376192
bytes) on disk.
- PDR.exe (4.90 MB)
- UACAgent.exe (61.55 KB)
- Trial.exe (97.55 KB)
- TrialMgr.exe (73.55 KB)
The current page applies to PowerDirector version 6.00.0000
only. You can find below a few links to other PowerDirector releases:
...click to view all...
PowerDirector is a program offered by CyberLink Corp.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall PowerDirector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PowerDirector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PowerDirector or simply activate the Search field and type in "PowerDirector". The PowerDirector app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PowerDirector in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PowerDirector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PowerDirector.
8. After uninstalling PowerDirector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PowerDirector which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PowerDirector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PowerDirector by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that PowerDirector by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PowerDirector in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:13:37.020