PowerDVD is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PowerDVD from your computerCyberLink Corp.
. Check out here
where you can read more on CyberLink Corp.. Detailed information about PowerDVD can be seen at http://www.CyberLink.com
. PowerDVD is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD9 directory, depending on the user's option. The program's main executable file is titled PDVDLaunchPolicy.exe and occupies 209.29 KB (214312 bytes).
PowerDVD contains of the executables below. They take 4.03 MB (4220576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Activate.exe (389.29 KB)
- CLDrvChk.exe (53.29 KB)
- CLHelper.exe (227.54 KB)
- PDVD9Serv.exe (85.29 KB)
- PDVDLaunchPolicy.exe (209.29 KB)
- PowerDVD9.exe (2.30 MB)
- CLUpdater.exe (249.29 KB)
- Language.exe (49.29 KB)
- PDVDCinService.exe (169.29 KB)
- PowerDVDCinema.exe (125.29 KB)
- PowerDVDCox.exe (117.29 KB)
- TaskScheduler.exe (89.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.2115
of PowerDVD. You can find here a few links to other PowerDVD versions:
...click to view all...
PowerDVD is an application offered by the software company CyberLink Corp.. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase PowerDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PowerDVD from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PowerDVD or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerDVD". If it is installed on your PC the PowerDVD app will be found very quickly. When you click PowerDVD in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PowerDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PowerDVD.
8. After removing PowerDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerDVD that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PowerDVD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PowerDVD by CyberLink Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that PowerDVD by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PowerDVD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-13 05:14:45.197