PowerChute Network Shutdown
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PowerChute Network Shutdown for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PowerChute Network Shutdown from your computerSchneider Electric
. More data about Schneider Electric can be read here
. Click on http://www.apc.com/support
to get more information about PowerChute Network Shutdown on Schneider Electric's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\APC\PowerChute directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling PowerChute Network Shutdown is C:\Program Files\APC\PowerChute\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Open PCNS User Interface.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 314.50 KB (322048 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PowerChute Network Shutdown. They take about 1.96 MB (2051879
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Open PCNS User Interface.exe (314.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (192.73 KB)
- pcns.exe (31.41 KB)
- runcmd.exe (35.41 KB)
- notifier.exe (43.41 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.0
of PowerChute Network Shutdown. You can find here a few links to other PowerChute Network Shutdown versions:
PowerChute Network Shutdown is a program offered by Schneider Electric. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove PowerChute Network Shutdown is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PowerChute Network Shutdown with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PowerChute Network Shutdown or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerChute Network Shutdown". If it is installed on your PC the PowerChute Network Shutdown app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PowerChute Network Shutdown in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PowerChute Network Shutdown, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PowerChute Network Shutdown:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.apc.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\APC\PowerChute\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PowerChute Network Shutdown.
8. After removing PowerChute Network Shutdown, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerChute Network Shutdown that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PowerChute Network Shutdown using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PowerChute Network Shutdown by Schneider Electric from your computer, we are not saying that PowerChute Network Shutdown by Schneider Electric is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PowerChute Network Shutdown in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 07:51:31.573