You can find below details on how to uninstall PowerBatch 6 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PowerBatch 6 from your PCAstase
. More data about Astase can be read here
. You can see more info on PowerBatch 6 at http://www.astase.com
. PowerBatch 6 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Astase\PowerBatch directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for PowerBatch 6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Astase\PowerBatch\unins000.exe. PowerBatch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.71 MB (1792000 bytes) on disk.
PowerBatch 6 contains of the executables below. They take 1.97 MB (2063769
bytes) on disk.
- FastUpdate.exe (183.50 KB)
- PowerBatch.exe (1.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (81.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6
of PowerBatch 6.
PowerBatch 6 is a program offered by Astase. Some users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove PowerBatch 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PowerBatch 6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PowerBatch 6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PowerBatch 6". If it is installed on your PC the PowerBatch 6 application will be found very quickly. After you select PowerBatch 6 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PowerBatch 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PowerBatch 6:
- The software company is: http://www.astase.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Astase\PowerBatch\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PowerBatch 6.
8. After removing PowerBatch 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerBatch 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PowerBatch 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PowerBatch 6 by Astase from your PC, we are not saying that PowerBatch 6 by Astase is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PowerBatch 6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 10:32:46.860