Power Video Converter 1.4.6
You can find below details on how to uninstall Power Video Converter 1.4.6 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Power Video Converter 1.4.6 from your PCapus software, Inc.
. You can find out more on apus software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Power Video Converter 1.4.6 at http://www.apussoft.com
. Usually the Power Video Converter 1.4.6 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Video Converter directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Power Video Converter 1.4.6 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Video Converter\unins000.exe". Power Video Converter 1.4.6's main file takes around 3.27 MB (3432448 bytes) and its name is Power Video Converter.exe.
Power Video Converter 1.4.6 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.34 MB (3504128
bytes) on disk:
- Power Video Converter.exe (3.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (70.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.6
of Power Video Converter 1.4.6.
Power Video Converter 1.4.6 is a program offered by apus software, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Power Video Converter 1.4.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Power Video Converter 1.4.6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Power Video Converter 1.4.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Power Video Converter 1.4.6". If it exists on your system the Power Video Converter 1.4.6 application will be found automatically. After you select Power Video Converter 1.4.6 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Power Video Converter 1.4.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Power Video Converter 1.4.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.apussoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Video Converter\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Power Video Converter 1.4.6.
8. After uninstalling Power Video Converter 1.4.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Power Video Converter 1.4.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Power Video Converter 1.4.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Power Video Converter 1.4.6 by apus software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Power Video Converter 1.4.6 by apus software, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Power Video Converter 1.4.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-19 12:19:30.480