Power Suggest Pro
This page is about Power Suggest Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Power Suggest Pro from your computerTedphoria Group Pte. Ltd.
. Open here
for more details on Tedphoria Group Pte. Ltd.. You can see more info about Power Suggest Pro at http://www.powersuggestpro.com
. Power Suggest Pro is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Suggest Pro folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Power Suggest Pro is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Suggest Pro\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled Power Suggest Pro.exe and it has a size of 1.44 MB (1505080 bytes).
Power Suggest Pro is composed of the following executables which take 2.13 MB (2232793
bytes) on disk:
- Power Suggest Pro.exe (1.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (710.66 KB)
This info is about Power Suggest Pro version 1.2
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Power Suggest Pro:
Power Suggest Pro is an application offered by the software company Tedphoria Group Pte. Ltd.. Some people want to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Power Suggest Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Power Suggest Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Power Suggest Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Power Suggest Pro". If it exists on your system the Power Suggest Pro program will be found automatically. After you select Power Suggest Pro in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Power Suggest Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Power Suggest Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.powersuggestpro.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Suggest Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Power Suggest Pro.
8. After removing Power Suggest Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Power Suggest Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Power Suggest Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Power Suggest Pro by Tedphoria Group Pte. Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Power Suggest Pro by Tedphoria Group Pte. Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Power Suggest Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 09:49:51.043