Power My Learning
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Power My Learning for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Power My Learning from your computerCFY
. More data about CFY can be found here
. Power My Learning is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power My Learning directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Power My Learning by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Power My Learning\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.41 MB (1475903 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
Power My Learning installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.41 MB (1475903
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Power My Learning version 1.0
Power My Learning is a program by CFY. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Power My Learning is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Power My Learning from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Power My Learning or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Power My Learning". If it is installed on your PC the Power My Learning program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Power My Learning in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Power My Learning, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Power My Learning.
8. After uninstalling Power My Learning, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Power My Learning that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Power My Learning using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Power My Learning by CFY from your computer, nor are we saying that Power My Learning by CFY is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Power My Learning supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-21 07:14:20.943