Power Mixer 3.8
Power Mixer 3.8 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Power Mixer 3.8 from your PCActual Solution
. Open here
for more information on Actual Solution. Please open http://www.actualsolution.com
if you want to read more on Power Mixer 3.8 on Actual Solution's website. Usually the Power Mixer 3.8 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Mixer directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Power Mixer 3.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Mixer\Uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 373.64 KB (382609 bytes) on disk and is labeled pwmixer.exe.
The executable files below are part of Power Mixer 3.8. They occupy an average of 692.36 KB (708974
bytes) on disk.
- minimix.exe (158.00 KB)
- pwmixer.exe (373.64 KB)
- srvman.exe (6.50 KB)
- Uninst.exe (91.72 KB)
- atedit.exe (62.50 KB)
This info is about Power Mixer 3.8 version 3.8.9
alone. Click on the links below for other Power Mixer 3.8 versions:
Power Mixer 3.8 is an application released by Actual Solution. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Power Mixer 3.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Power Mixer 3.8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Power Mixer 3.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Power Mixer 3.8". If it is installed on your PC the Power Mixer 3.8 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Power Mixer 3.8 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Power Mixer 3.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Power Mixer 3.8:
- The publisher is: http://www.actualsolution.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Mixer\Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Power Mixer 3.8.
8. After uninstalling Power Mixer 3.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Power Mixer 3.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Power Mixer 3.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Power Mixer 3.8 by Actual Solution from your computer, nor are we saying that Power Mixer 3.8 by Actual Solution is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Power Mixer 3.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:52:07.987