Power Manager 2.8.3
This page is about Power Manager 2.8.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Power Manager 2.8.3 from your PCFIC, Inc.
. More information about FIC, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Power Manager directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Power Manager 2.8.3 is C:\Program Files\Power Manager\unins000.exe. Power Manager 2.8.3's primary file takes around 1.60 MB (1675264 bytes) and its name is PM.exe.
The executables below are part of Power Manager 2.8.3. They occupy an average of 2.25 MB (2360602
bytes) on disk.
- PM.exe (1.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8.3
of Power Manager 2.8.3.
Power Manager 2.8.3 is an application offered by FIC, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Power Manager 2.8.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Power Manager 2.8.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Power Manager 2.8.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Power Manager 2.8.3". If it exists on your system the Power Manager 2.8.3 program will be found very quickly. When you select Power Manager 2.8.3 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Power Manager 2.8.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Power Manager 2.8.3.
8. After uninstalling Power Manager 2.8.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Power Manager 2.8.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Power Manager 2.8.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Power Manager 2.8.3 by FIC, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Power Manager 2.8.3 by FIC, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Power Manager 2.8.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-18 19:22:22.653